me Life and Times of the Fireflies: New Oxygen Skin Technology Treatment from Biodermal

Friday 4 March 2016

New Oxygen Skin Technology Treatment from Biodermal

Some of you might be familiar with my skin journey with the Biodermal Aesthetics Clinic. I've written about it previously ( here ), and continue to reap the rewards of on going treatments, so I was extremely excited when I heard that they were introducing a new line of treatments to help even further in my fight against the ageing process! The bt Accent AIR system is the latest in the revolutionary technology based facials treatments which uses the innovative break through oxygen machine!
 
 
How it works...
 
The bt-Accent AIR system revitalises the skin by inducing break-through, age defying skin care products containing powerful ingredients to target signs of ageing, fine lines and wrinkles. It works by purifying the air, removing nitrogen and other harmful elements; which is then used to apply the revolutionary skin care to problematic areas!
 
Some of the benefits include
 
  • Complete product penetration
 
  • Hydrates and revitalises skin
 
  • Improves circulation
 
  • Reduces Acne
 
  • Plumps sunken and deflated skin
 
  • Removes fine lines and wrinkles
 
  • Reduces pigmentation
 
The system uses three methods of delivering oxygen to the skin




 
First, product is sprayed on with the oxygen system and delivered directly to the problem areas
 
 
 
Next, Jet is used to ensure further penetration of product. It is typically used on areas to reduce wrinkles and ageing
 
 
Then the dome is used to pump oxygen into the skin, and at the same time, one is breathing in pure oxygen, resulting in an amazing feeling of rejuvenation. 
 
MY VERDICT
 
The result is instantly radiant and hydrated skin! Fine lines gone...any signs of early ageing - completely  BANISHED!! Although I don't have problematic skin, the early signs of ageing is definitely starting to surface, and I left the treatment feeling youthful and completely rejuvenated! But what had me really convinced, was when others noticed the change too. Without knowing that I had been for a treatment, different people stopped me on various occasions the week after my treatment to comment on my skin. Proof that this treatment not only works, but that the effects last!
 
 



 
Do take advantage of the special currently running at the Biodermal Aesthetic Clinic.
If you book one of these revolutionary new treatments, you receive a 10% discount on this bt-cocktail
products...what I like to refer as my little anti-ageing potion ;-)
 
You can book your appointment by contacting
 
Nadhiya on
 
076 680 1199 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Peace,
 
NAMU :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment